Sunday 5 August 2012

It's out now!

That's right, the print version of my book is now on sale!  I only just noticed an error in it so those that have already bought a signed copy will see it but I have since corrected and all new copies will be error free!  The url to get the book is this:

http://www.lulu.com/shop/rachel-james/salisbury/paperback/product-20314800.html

I'll update the book page with that later.

I am working on the ebook version which is taking a bit longer than I had hoped due to some formatting issues, but it will be up as soon as possible.  Thank you for you're patience if you're waiting for that.  I really did hope to have it up at the same time as the print version, or at least close enough.

I look forward to hearing what you think of it.  I'll be adding comments to the book page as the come in.  I just hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment